Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TeRuJa!


I was supposed to blog this entry yesterday. Never mind then. Yesterday my colleague hand over a package, for me. I was surprised! As far as I am concern, I didn't order anything from anybody. I examined the package in detail to look for any contact but there was none. The only identification was this..
Royal Mail..Postage paid..UK. The first thing that crossed my mind was AIDA. I bought a Tie rack scarf from her few months back. Actually we were supposed to meet up at Melaka during Hari Raya but both of us totally forgot about it. This gift was for the lucky draw in her blog, but due to some mistake made by me, I tak lah menang. he3....
AIDA, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE OBLONG SCARF. I REALLY LOVE IT!!





3 comments:

Arash Libra said...

mana rupanya scarf tuh?

nn said...

wah wah wah bestnyaa :)

naimanuar said...

Arash--aku dh update
nn--mmg BEST!