Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wardrobe Crisis or whatever you call it

Issue 1:
You know when the first time I cleared my wardrobe (wardrobe rehab), I was too hesitate to give everything away! Everything is so precious. Actually it was my first time in 2 years I cleared my wardrobe.
It hit me when I was watching Oprah and she advised that if anything that you have in wardrobe for more than a year which you don't bother to wear it anymore, just give it away. That's what I did. I gave away most of the clothes to relatives. (walaupun dalam hati masih nak simpan baju2 tersebut)

Issue 2:
I have mostly given away all the clothes that I don't want anymore, but still my wardrobe can't fit the rest. The clothes rail (like those in the shop) that I bought to hang my work clothes has snapped into two (can you imagine that!) so I have to hang everything in the wardrobe.

See how cramp the wardrobe is. I can't even flip through the clothes! Oh should I mentioned about my drawers too? I feel like the t-shirts 'beranak dalam laci'. Macam banyak giler baju! tiber je... Where the heck all these clothes come from? ha3 stupid question.
But as far as I am concern, for the past months, I tak lah shopping sangat. I showed my mom the problem and she was like , "I think it's going to explode"expression! ha3 very funny.

Solution?










5 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

This is what u called as a wardrobe crisis? Wait till u see mine! Hahaha.. I punya.. lagi teruk dr nie ok! Nie kira ok la sgt2..

naimanuar said...

ha3... i need a bigger one! ni pun nmpk ok sbb bersusun.. kalo tak tu, tak de maknalah nk kemas... ha3

Arash Libra said...

mariah carey ke ko?? nak wardrobe crisis..adooo

naimanuar said...

tak perlu jadi mariah carey untuk ade isu. kalo dh nama pompuan, semua benda leh jadi isu! ha3

xetxet said...

hahaha. im facing the same problem. every year dah give away the clothes yang i tak pakai dah. tapi almari still penuh hmmm..