Snap the picture of both inner and outer of your wallet

Introduce your wallet brand, price & where you buy
It was my 26th birthday present from Geng Emo and few others (Man sapa lagi yg contribute eh?)
I like this purse SO MUCH. Thanks Rahman for buying it for me. There are lots of compartments (which I like most). It still look brand new. I have been using this purse for 2 years now. I don't think I'll be getting a new one in the near future.
Brand: CUBA TEKA?
Price: Ntah
I like this purse SO MUCH. Thanks Rahman for buying it for me. There are lots of compartments (which I like most). It still look brand new. I have been using this purse for 2 years now. I don't think I'll be getting a new one in the near future.
Brand: CUBA TEKA?
Price: Ntah
Take out whatever inside your wallet.
From the pic, as you can see I've lots of cards...credit cards, membership cards, insurance medical card, my blood type card, IC & driving license definitely, Bonuslink & Real Rewards, monies, etc..
OK.. I am not tagging anybody. If you want to this, just do it. ha3
Tq
OK.. I am not tagging anybody. If you want to this, just do it. ha3
Tq
No comments:
Post a Comment