I realized that I kept forgetting stuffs lately. Like for example yesterday, I thought I lost my car key & my car has been stolen while actually I didn't even drive to work! Few months back, I forgot what is my pin number until the card has been blocked! Most recent accident (just now) I forgot how to operate the fax machine. I am not making this up. It's true. Slowly my memory is slipping away and I can't remember things. It is very frustrating because I know about all the facts /stuffs but I just can't remember it. Probably it's just a glitch of memory like you forget to apply your deodorant after shower (yeah, happened to me few times). But I don't think so. So I did a research over the net and found out very useful information that may curb the memory loss.
Probably due to depression? dementia? side effect of drugs? strokes? head injury? Oh my GOD. I told my mom about it yesterday, and she asked me to buy raisins. Yeah RAISINS. OK I remembered eating raisins during the exam period. si dia suggested that I see a doctor. OK I will do both. And besides that there is a website on memory test. Frustrating. Pening kepala!
p/s: kembali kejalanNYA
p/s: kembali kejalanNYA
2 comments:
nok..ko leh kawan dgn jaz..ha3
lagi hazab... silap2 dua2 leh lupa sapa pasangan..ha3
Post a Comment