It was Hafiz's wedding (groom's side) at Taman Bakti. Went to Bobi's place around 12.30pm. Both of us was so hungry! Waited for Zan to fetch Bobi and family. We reached the reception around 2pm. So hungry! Met Rahman, Shirin, Am and Khair. We lepak for awhile... Lama tak jumpa diorang semua. I didnt realized my memory card was full already. So the photo with the bride and the groom was at Shirin and Khair's camera...Around 3.30pm we made a move. I looked like going to rain.Then si dia and I went to The Gardens, as usual watch movie. parking was full. But we managed to find one. Went to GSC and bought tickets for 5.05pm show.
Lambat sikit nak tengok, tapi I sangat puas hati! Lagilah tengok dengan si dia! ha3. Show ends at 7.15pm. Went to McDonalds PJ, makan Prosperity Burger!p/s: perut tak tahan, terus cirit birit!
2 comments:
frust x dpt dtg wedding hafiz..
kat umah ada majlis 'potong' nak buah along..
along kenal rapat ngan wife dia..ain..
junior along ms kat uitm perak dl..
eii..kalu x bleh lepak ngan korg kan..
hahaha... tulah.. tp kami lepak kejap je... dh kenyang kami blk sbb hari sudah mau hujan!
Post a Comment