Monday, December 7, 2009

Hobby

Lately I am so addicted to reading. Since graduated few months back, every night seems so dull. I prefer to read than to watch TV. I am not that keen to watch TV. I don't know why. Probably the way my parents brought me up, watching TV was only allowed on Fri till Sat, & Sun up to 6pm. I think now, I can open a mini library. I have so many books at home. Even my dad borrowed mine especially from Jeffry Archer & John Grisham. The other day, I went 'book' shopping. Since there was an offer @ Popular, it was a bargain--2nd @50% off. Since I've read My Best Friend's Girl from Dorothy Koomson, I became hooked with her writing. Cerita dia semua memang menyentuh perasaan. Masa baca My Best Friend's Girl tu pun, I dah leleh air mata. Tu baru 1st page tau! ha3...
So the other day I bought this....
and this
Baru start baca Marshmallows For Breakfast. Memang best!


p/s: tak sabar nak habiskan.






2 comments:

Bro Framestone said...

bro pulak suka membaca blog org huhuu

www.broframestone.com

naimanuar said...

Bro-hi!