Monday, December 28, 2009

1 year anniversary!


Wah... It has been 1 year. I never realized how fast time flies...let me flashback the story behind the blog.
I started created this blog in 2007. But at that time, I was not that keen, so I just leave it as it is. If I am not mistaken, at that time, Facebook was the IN thing. Most of my time, it was all about FB, until to the extend I never bother with Friendster. ha3 I remembered I persuaded all of my course mate to create a FB account. One thing lead to another... Some of my friends are into blogging. That's when I remembered that I do have a blog. But I was not that 'rajin' to update the blog even on monthly basis! But since everybody has a blog, I decided to start one for my own. I was new to it at that time. But as time fly, I have few blogs that I like to follow, I have ideas on what I want on my blog, changing the layout, etc. I read that it take years for your blog to be known. As for me, I don't mind not having a large number of followers, it is more than enough to have some of blogger friends.
Since then, I was addicted to at least update my blog on weekly basis. If 'rajin' then it will be on daily basis. I know one thing as being a blogger, you need to have interesting topic and not to forget a photo or two for the entry! ha3.. Interesting topic can be very subjective, it may be interesting to me but not to the readers. So it is up to the readers to define the topic.
So far, I really enjoy blogging. What I see, what I think, how I feel, what I am doing...everything is in the blog. But there is a limit to it.
So to those who are reading my blog and becoming my followers, THANK YOU! And I do have few blogs that I follow too!

p/s: happy reading!






2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

archiss ke ko?? ha3 kalo ko dah setahun maksudnya aku dah lebih sikit dari ko ler..ntlah aku check bila ek..adooo

naimanuar said...

KAHKAH.... ARCHIS LAH.. BUAT2 LUPA LAK KO NI! HA3