As per my last entry, last Thursday was my mother's 52nd birthday. At first I wanted to bring the whole family out for dinner treat, but after taking into consideration the COST of bringing all of us (btw, it's 8 mouths to feed), and after calculating my budget for this month, lastly I decided to COOK for all of them (the newly wed tak datang). On Wed, I Google for recipes. I wanted to cook something that is EASY, SIMPLE and all of us like to eat! We love lamb. So I cooked Lamb Chops. We love Nachos, so I did Nachos (well actually it was my bro who did it, I am more on preparing the bahan mentah). My bro wanted spaghetti, so my other bro helped me to prepare the sauce. What else?...oh I bought lemons (a great combination with lamb) so I made lemonade! Well I was helped by my brothers. Each of them had prepared something. Oh my sister prepared the bread spread with garlic butter. For the lamb chops' gravy, I just cooked the mushroom soup.
My mom was so excited eventhough the lamb is a BIT hard but still can be eaten! ha3. She asked me to learn more on how to cook lamb. I think I over cooked it! ha3 Baby carrot pun ada!
 |
| The Dessert, my 3rd bro sponsored this cake. Dia sorang je sayang ibu! ha2 |
 |
| The ingredients for that night |
 |
| Lamb-ignore the salt. just use the steak spice |
 |
| The outcome! The Spaghetti looked a bit dry because I forgot to add a bit of butter |
 |
| The Lamb Chops |
 |
| Lemonade |
 |
| Nachos-the 2nd batch. My 3rd bro baked it for tooo long! |
My siblings and I had fun cooking that night, dengan kena marahnya, guraunya semua ada. Eventhough it was very tiring, but in the end we were happy and stuffed! I hate cleaning, so I passed the job to my brothers! ha3
Boleh je lepas ni I buat nachos, tapi harap maklum Cheese sangat MAHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
cheese mmg mahal uolls!
sila bg resipi nachos..i wanna try! huhu
wow. nachos tu nampak... tempting.
AL--hazab ko nk makan! rasanya g Chilis lagi berbaloi. nnt aku upload resipi
xetxet--buatlah...senang je
Post a Comment