Monday, November 1, 2010

Bila silap info

OK, well actually something hilarious (yang memalukan kaum kerabat) happened last Fri. My colleagues and I was so excited to visit the show units at one of the condo(Ceriaan) in Mont Kiara. Well, YJ mistakenly heard that my directors said the condo was worth RM400k++. So since we have the same interest in buying a property here,  we wanted to have a look at the condo. Since on Friday, our directors were not around, feeling guilty (yeah, HR buat perangai), we set the appointment at 11.30am. The 4 of us went there (just behind our office) and excitedly talking about buying one unit each! ha3
The agent took us to the show units, the 1800+ sq ft & the 2000+ sg ft. We we impressed with the interior. I felt in love with the unit that instance! This is not some typical condo, memang canggihlah kan. Jap2 I tunjuk gambar.


I even day dream on the spot that I stayed here! ha3. OK I jumped straight to the humiliating part. When LL asked how much is the unit worth, the agent said RM400 +per sq ft. I was like mmmm RM400+ (x)1800+ sq ft = RM720k+. LL was staring at me, and in return I stared at her, senyum kambing. Then we called the other 2 to discuss about it. I laughed so loud! I said it's RM400+ per sq ft lah! We laughed so loud, semua muka dah malu. LL being the best actress, pretend to say this and that to the agent. Dengan cepat tiber I jadi pelakon terbaik ok! Konon2 dapat phone call urgent kena balik office! ha3 So agent tu sempat kasi kami units available blah2....
Masuk kete semua tergelak2 besar! Tu lah dia, bila pasang telinga tapi silap info. Tapi kalo betul condo tu RM400k+, memang kami akan grab untuk buat investment! Property kat Mont Kiara ni semua memang laku!



Share

6 comments:

arty said...

aiyak...panjang2 den type sekali error lak...ok rumusan drpd melihat gambar2 ini:

VERANGANNNNN!!~~

arty said...

hehe alamak..lupe takleh post kat blog cam kat dlm FB...nak request satu topicla...bout your skincare...muke i dah macam permukaan bulan dah ni uwaa~~

Arash Libra said...

mmg cantek uolls!

naimanuar said...

Arty--yes. verangan ok! wah siap ada topic khas. yg itu sedikit kesukaran sebab tak amik gmbr! ha3 nntlah kite cuba blog about it!
AL--kan!

xetxet said...

beb, lawa la unit dia. tapi errr... $$$. kawen dengan anak tan sri la. haha.

naimanuar said...

xetxet--ko blh ape? ha3 tp mana ko taruk james kan? ha2