Friday, November 19, 2010

Tara

Nononono...I am not going to update about the Hari Raya korban yet. Well this is kind of important than the Raya update. It's about yesterday! The Amazing Race Asia 4. I've been following it since day 1, and of course I cheer for ANY Malaysian teams but my favorite is Ethan & Khairie's team! A cute pair. But I was frustrated that they were the last team to arrive yesterday! Adoi! Kesian. Tapi I suka sangat cara mereka compete. 
Ethan felt guilty with the Richard and he even wanted to swap place with them. Silapnya bila they opt to do the task at the grave yard. Well actually they were leading at time. Mungkin sebab tempat tu besar, and they need to locate the grave for this particular person. Adoi. They've wasted their time there and the Richards (kena penalty) boleh saing dengan diorg! 
sobsob
Tapi tak pelah.... Sekarang I dah tak sokong mana2 country. I rasa the Richards ada peluang nak menang or probably Jess & Lani. Well you never know!



Share

No comments: