Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stress

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. Well actually I have so many things to blog about starting from si dia's birthday dinner up to the Hari Raya Haji until current!

I am very stress with work (well I was on leave for 2 days last week, so my work is mounting like mad) plus stress with the upcoming exam, which is TOMORROW and the day AFTER! I am worried with Module 10-Asset & Fund Management because it's something I never studied before! I learnt Portfolio Theory before but what the heck is Sharpe & Jensen Index, Information ratio, Treynor measure, Debt+Property+International+Non Traditional Portfolios, etc! Tak tahu I tengah belajar lah ni. But self studying is difficult beb! aarrggghhh!
Oh I would like to wish all my adik2 the best in their SPM. All the best & good luck to me too!



p/s: waiting for the RESULT is killing me softly. Doakan I ye kawan2.



Share

1 comment:

Arash Libra said...

Gud Luck uollssss...

btw, the jargon itself make me scary uolls! owh shit man! huhu