No matter how busy am I this few days, I'll make an effort to update my blog. I am so excited to share this with you. Of course it's about food. I love EATING! That's the only kind of EXERCISE I've been doing for the past months! ha3
I've read few blogs and in FB notices about RED VELVET cake. You know the RED cake from this small cafe called WHISK at Empire, Subang. I've never been there before, but yesterday, I brought my auntie (from Segamat) for dinner at Italiannies. My auntie wanted to try the so called famous Angel Hair Pomodoro ( yelah setelah I buat free advertising kat FB). My auntie panggil Angel Hair SunSilk/Rejoice! Giler tamakkan. Pergi dinner kat Italiannies, makan dessert Red Velvet! Rasa nak meletup perut! (sejak pakai LoveAsset yang baru ni, I cepat kenyanglah) Oh I tak sempat nak jalan2 sangat kat Empire tu. Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Red Valvet from Whisk |
 |
| Angel Hair Pomodoro |
 |
| Risotto with Chicken |
 |
| Clam soup |
And I discovered this new TOY!
 |
| Lex Slide! |
 |
| I am going to try it one day! |
Ni dah lama. Nak tunjuk I makan
Rösti with Salmon kat Marche.
1 comment:
apakah menatang slide tu? adult boleh naik ke?
Post a Comment