********
My day started by waking up late! I taught it was still dawn, but when I realized the alarm clock beep every 5 mins, I knew I was late! I jumped of the bed, straight to the bathroom, and donebathing within 5 mins! ha3 when I am in hurry, miraculously I am able to do everything QUICKLY! Getting ready was the toughest part. Thinking what to wear, matching this and that, I hope I didn't wear something that I've worn last week! (fussy dresser like me I'll make sure all my clothes are rotate within 3 week, and I still claim I have nothing to wear) I am so lazy to iron my clothes. Next year during my 'yearly shopping spree', I'll buy something wrinkle free. And I hope I can maintain my body size AGAIN! Oh mentioning about clothes, I have 3 laundry basket full of clothes, unfold! Pengsan siut! Patutlah tak de baju nak pakai.
********Since I have completed the accounts, basically my assistant & I have nothing to do! Well actually we do have work but not as hectic during the quarter end.
********
Oh, I really hate that 'slow motion she thinks she is so manja person' receptionist! Hello, you are working in a corporate world, can you please sound EXCITED? If you are not, at least pretend that you love your job so much? Imagine saying this, "hello, I............................am.......................sorr...............y........she.................is..........on.....the..other.............line, blah......blah.......blah............." it took her FORVER just to finish her 'welcome speech!?' huh! Lemas ok!
********
I am feeling feverish now. I am sweating like mad plus my back is aching and my head is spinning! I am positively sure I am SICK! Can it be postponed till tomorrow? Because I don't feel like working, I feel I don't want to work anymore, wanted to become a housewife and just breed as many children that I can afford too for my future husband? ko meroyan ye pompuan?
********
Ni lawak lak. conversation between my colleague & my assistant
Colleague: Awa, tolong order dawai kokot
Assistant: Dawai kokot tu apa?
Colleague: ha3, ni orang veteran je guna, kalo Naima tu panggil staples...
Assistant: ooo cakap lah staples
When i heard my name being mentioned, I gelak lah. DAWAI KOKOT! So old school ok!
********
Oh ni lagi satu kes, I called up RHB Singapore to inquire some information. Ko tau macam ne officer in charge jawab? Macam ahpek kat pasar. Serious boleh dia kate, 'It's only 11 digits-ha. Please check with your client-lah.' Wait SEMINIT! Apa ko cakap? I am calling from OBERSEA, why you talk Singlish ha? ha3
******
Can anyone please tell me what is the translation of ASET BEKU? My brain is so confused. I assumed it's fixed asset. But she said, the leader only uses the dividend out of her million ringgit. So I think it's fixed deposit. Entahlah. I think all these people need to be taught accounting jargons. Please do not simply use it. Nasib baik I acted stupid...
******
Ha..ni lagi satu, Rahman cakap cyst in malay is called sista! Giler tergelak ok. So if I called all my not so straight guy friends, SISTAh...no wonder... yeah, they do have that CYST!!!! ha3 oopps
******
OMG, she is munching something again! Manalah tak badan ko kembang, tapi kutuk orang selamber. Since she sat in front of me, I realized she ate a lot. Every 2 hrs, she will have something to eat. Lepas lunch buat oat drink. Ya alllah. I nak menghabiskan lunch ni pun payah, dia tu asyik makan je. Lepas sarapan ada tea break. Giler kan. Kenyang siut cacing2 dalma perut ko tuh!
*************
OK, aku dah penat....
1 comment:
hey sista! muahaha
Post a Comment