Monday, October 25, 2010

Today....IS Monday


Yes, it's Monday. Speaking of it, I know all of us is dragging ourselves to work. We just wish it's the weekends. Well, I always wonder, if the working day starts on Tue, will we have the same attitude as to Monday? ha3. Poor Monday. 
Today, I have a different mood as to any other Mondays. I LOVE coming to work today! Not because it is payday or anything, but I have work to do. The dateline is tomorrow, bebeh! I feel guilty for not being up to it on Friday. The weather (haze) on Friday turn my life upside down. ha3. Migraine attacklah. Apa lagi. ON FRIDAY! Macam mana nak buat kerja. Tengok figures pun dah bercampur aduk. Nak tengok 2006, I boleh tengok 2005. Bijak kan? Bila buat comparison, menglabah sebab semua figures tak tie back! Rupanya I silap tengok tahun! Hari ni azam ceria, nak siapkan reconciliation tu. Kalo tangguh2 nanti, kerja lagi banyak, masa tu barulah nak kencing pun tak sempat kan!
OK...Kalau sekejap lagi I rasa bosan tengok nombor2 ni, I akan update blog lagi.

Ceria-ceriakan hari anda & Selamat beramal!


Share

No comments: