Friday, October 22, 2010

Exclusive photo

I still haven't blog about my brother's reception. ha3... Macam malas pun ada, tengok dulu kalau ada mood nak post. Tapi dalam banyak2 gambar yang diambil, yang ni paling I suka....
His family, my parents & I
I've met the sisters and the youngest brother for the first time earlier last year. Si dia told them that I was his lecturer! Bijak sungguh. Mau ku siku je cik abang ni. During the wedding I managed to have a chat with Nadiah, the elder daughter.Kami komplot against the brother! ha3. Sedikit sebanyak I know about si dia through Nadiah. They (sisters) are such a lovely person. I don't have an experience having sisters around, I mean around the same age, my sister is only 11 years old, the age gap is too big that somethings can 't be said in front of her. When I was young, I just wished I had sisters whom I can play with, share clothes, gossiping, etc. Just look at si dia's sisters. They are like what I wished for.
I hope 1 day, I get to know them better, keep their numbers in my mobile, etc...


Share

1 comment:

sabya said...

im linking my blog wif urs :) thanks sbb post psl burfday kt. *tacing :)