Thursday, October 28, 2010

Down the road....

10 years ago I:
1. I was 18, decided to do Diploma in Accountancy
2. The first time knowing there are lots of variety of Fried Rice!
3. Get to used my TRUST fund! bebeh! (was filthy rich $$$$)


5 years ago I:
1. I was 23, did my degree on part time basis.
2. Nurul Asyikin was my very first friend at Uni.
3. Nothing I can recall...

2 years ago I:
1. Received a HUGE bonus & 50% increment
2. Bought a car, revised the existing policy insurance & made in EPF investment
3. Was being pressured to settle down!

1 year ago I:
1. I feel in love with MOHD ANUAR BIN MOHD ALI
2. I graduated from UiTM with a Bachelor (hons) in Accountancy
3. My bff gave birth to a baby girl!

Yesterday I:
1. Did my mom's backdated income tax & RPGT! Penat ok!
2. Studying for my exam!
3. Talked to my estranged friend

Tomorrow I will:
1. Meeting my other BFF for karaoke session and claiming my 'buah tangan' from London & Paris
2. Work
3. Work

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Nachos (all time fav.)
2. Asam kalau Zarina yang beli sebab dia pandai pilih
3. Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuit from M&S

Three things I can't live without:
1. My 2 HPs & purse yang dah tenat
2. Solat
3. Love of my life-my family & ehem2

Three things I wanna buy with RM 1K:
1. Settle off my MARA loan! It seems like forever to settle...
2. Go for that EXPENSIVE face treatment!
3. Treat everyone MAKAN dekat Chilis!

Three shows i like:
1. The Simpsonssssssssss
2. TARA all the sessons
3. Slot Cerekarama TV3, ok tak?

Three places I've lived:
1. San Diego, USA

2. AMPANG rules!
3. Sg Buloh


Share

4 comments:

arty said...

1)tak gi paris pun :-(..amcam praktikal tak tray tuh? ngeh3

2)we have to go to big brother in kota damansara for nachos wakkkkk...rm8.90..cheezy nachos...SUPERB! and no it's not 6N/3=2N ok!

naimanuar said...

really? ok, shud go. sebab i benagang dengan kejadian di SF!

Cahaya said...

I like this post. heheh but RM1K is nothing now. I got RM6K 10days before raya but left only 1K 10days after raya. Gone with the wind....

naimanuar said...

Cahaya--what happened? ha3