Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Effect of LOVE

This is a real life story. It happened to one of my closest friend in school.She is now recovering from depression for 2 years. During that time, she lost her dad too. She even lost her memory, bed ridden, being treated as mentally unstable, etc. I cried when I talked to her just now. I knew something was not right with her at that time I bumped into her at KL Sentral 2 years back. She was a stewardess attached with MAS, just got back from her long flight, besides looking exhausted, she looked so blanked, like lost in deep thoughts eventhough physically she is talking to me, but I sensed that her memory lingered. 
After that meeting (after updating about our life in 15mins and hp numbers) I talked to another friend who told me about her. I was stunned. What I've guessed back then was true. Everything was true! What actually happened to her? Very simple.
It was LOVE. The power of love, which is so great can make your life upside down. Her 9 years of relationship was ended. Being emotionally involved and LOVED, she was the most affected by the breakup. Since we were closed back then in school, she told me everything just now. I cried. I didn't think it was that bad until she told me that she even hurt herself, being treated for having an unsound mind, etc. I just wished I was there for her. But during that time, I lost contact with her, missing, untraceable. So life goes on for me. I feel bad now because I didn't even think about her for a second. 
Since now she is recouping with her life, I told her to move on. I told her what ever happened in the past, it's in the past. There is no time to look back. I gave her encouragement, think about her future which was wasted from being isolated, think about herself. I asked her to think positively and think about her GOD. No matter what religious you are, praying is the best solution for your inner self. She told me that all her common friends are useless. They tried to hook her up with some guys and played with her emotions. I told her to leave them, find new friend or find back all your school friends who knew you before all this happened. She is now trying to stand on her on 2 feet and trying to find a job. And I even suggested that she find a hobby ( I read it somewhere that people like her must do something to distract herself from thinking about her depression. She said no one advised her like I did)
As a friend ( I love all my friends), I wish her to have a better life.

I am sharing this so that you are aware of your surroundings. Probably a simple HI may be able to save them from being drown into their depression.



Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: