Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen

my inbox


From: Caryn Low

Date: 19/6/2009
Re: PACNET Movie Day

Hi Cik Naimatul,
PACNET cordially invites you to an exclusive screening of
TRANSFORMERS
REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Thursday, 25 June 2009
Hall 3 GSC Mid Valley

Pre-Film Cocktails: 5.30pm @ Foyer THX GSC Cinema
Film Screening: 6.30pm

Please RSVP by 21/6/2009


My reply on the dot:
Hi Caryn,
Thanks for the invitation. YES, I am coming! hi3

Regards,
Naimatul Rais



Free ticket for me! I am going with my new colleague and invited my IT Technician to come along! (4 staff unable to make it on the last minute)

2 comments:

Aida Narina said...

Bestnya dapat tickets for freee!! So, how was it? I pergi mignight with friends masa the day movie to keluar. Memang tak sabar. Tapi once dah start showing, i rasa macam dalam imagination je semua. Yela, guna robots so kene banyak graphic editing. Tapi, sukaa :p

p/s: do u know that Megan Fox where asked to gain some weights for that movie sebab director tu tak suka orang kurus? ;p

naimanuar said...

Aida--OMG! i really enjoyed the show! mmg sgt best! Perasan gak Megan Foz mcm berisi..
Lepas ni lak, I just can't wait for HARRY POTTER!!!!!