I think I did mention in my entry few days back about me having gastric. Well, I taught I would go away. Then on Friday, I came to work as usual and the pain was getting worst. It felt as if, something hard inside my stomach, make me unable to walk properly. I can't remember what I had for lunch, but it didn't helped either. So in the evening I went to see a doctor. He pressed my stomach so hard, and asked "sakit tak". Muka aku dh kemut bagai, "SAKIT!" He said I ate something that upsate my stomach. (I told him I had diarrhea for the past 2 days) The hard thing I felt in my stomach was the feace(sorry). He gave me 3 kind of medicine-for the gastric, the stomach pain and antibiotic!
Since then, whatever I eat even a piece of bread, my stomach will growl and I will need to go to the toilet. You know... to ease myself. It's good though, but a bit troublesome. Can I get slimmer this way? hahaha
Actually I planned to fast on Monday, but was unable to do so. Even on Tuesday. So I decided to give it a try TODAY. Well, starting from sahur, was difficult. I've been in and out the toilet few times. But alhamdullilah now I am OK! Perut rasa sebu sikit but so far OK! There was one incident where my gastric get worsen that particular day, I had to brake fast by lunch! (nasib baik ganti puasa je)
So how do I fast during Ramadhan? I just can't wait for the upcoming Ramadhan. Then RAYA! hahaha But the thing about Ramadhan is that... oh very personal to write. Insya allah this Ramadhan I will be able to join Tarawih.. Dah lama tak buat tau since started studying 4 years back. For the first few days, will be very difficult for my stomach to get used of not having frequent meal. All this while so far OK.
You may google on gastric. Lots of advices are given. It is important to control what you EAT! Eat as frequent as you can in moderation but need to avoid spicy and oily food. And not to forget drink lots of WATER not carbonated drinks. Advice for myself!
Since then, whatever I eat even a piece of bread, my stomach will growl and I will need to go to the toilet. You know... to ease myself. It's good though, but a bit troublesome. Can I get slimmer this way? hahaha
Actually I planned to fast on Monday, but was unable to do so. Even on Tuesday. So I decided to give it a try TODAY. Well, starting from sahur, was difficult. I've been in and out the toilet few times. But alhamdullilah now I am OK! Perut rasa sebu sikit but so far OK! There was one incident where my gastric get worsen that particular day, I had to brake fast by lunch! (nasib baik ganti puasa je)
So how do I fast during Ramadhan? I just can't wait for the upcoming Ramadhan. Then RAYA! hahaha But the thing about Ramadhan is that... oh very personal to write. Insya allah this Ramadhan I will be able to join Tarawih.. Dah lama tak buat tau since started studying 4 years back. For the first few days, will be very difficult for my stomach to get used of not having frequent meal. All this while so far OK.
You may google on gastric. Lots of advices are given. It is important to control what you EAT! Eat as frequent as you can in moderation but need to avoid spicy and oily food. And not to forget drink lots of WATER not carbonated drinks. Advice for myself!
2 comments:
cian ko..teringat saket perot masa pas lepak pakli tuh..
hahaha.. man aku pernah rasa perasaan tu!
Post a Comment