Monday, June 15, 2009

ooopsss...

The most humiliating situation that ever happened to me! I am sure it happen to you before, or probably you have heard someone was in such situation.
It happened last Saturday, we (as in Nua n I) attended my Diploma's friend's wedding reception at Masjid Wilayah. I did not bring the card along (well, it's not that difficult to find the Masjid actually), so I was assuming that there was the only wedding being held THERE and on THAT day.
While searching for the Dewan, I saw the bride+groom was standing in front of some door. I thought "oh penganting baru nak datang" So we headed to the Dewan Muslimin next door. Once we settled down in that Dewan, I was so shocked--the bride+groom was not my friend! I WENT TO THE WRONG DEWAN!!!! I was so humiliated, then I kept laughing to myself. I told Nua to finish his foos as fast as possible before the bride+groom come to our place. Once finishing eating, we slipped out from the back door and went to the other Dewan Muslimat! hahaha.. I saw my friend--YES! Then we ate again. hahaha... malu giler... I told the groom(my friend) about the incident, he said yeah mistakenly even the next door's guests came to his reception! hahaha.. It was very confusing and funny.

So the moral of the story:
Bring the wedding invitation along eventhough you know by heart where the place is!