I woke up this morning and realized it was raining cats and dogs. I wish it is Sat/Sun, so that I don't have to wake up earlier to go to work. hihi.. The weather now is cloudy/hazy.
On my way to work today, I listened to mix.fm (well once in awhile, I like to change to hotfm/mix.fm), the topic today was what song that make your day (more or less). Pietro n Serene C loves The Little Mermaid's-Part of your world. Then there were these listeners love listening to Under The Sea-The Little Mermaid, A Whole New World-Aladdin, DO RE MI-The Sound of Music.
Now that reminds me, I love 'Hakuna Matata-The Lion King'. I really like the song...
How about you?
On my way to work today, I listened to mix.fm (well once in awhile, I like to change to hotfm/mix.fm), the topic today was what song that make your day (more or less). Pietro n Serene C loves The Little Mermaid's-Part of your world. Then there were these listeners love listening to Under The Sea-The Little Mermaid, A Whole New World-Aladdin, DO RE MI-The Sound of Music.
Now that reminds me, I love 'Hakuna Matata-The Lion King'. I really like the song...
How about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment