Monday, December 6, 2010

We & Them

At some places....
Poverty & hunger
Malnutrition

Starvation
Drought

Searching for food....ANYWHERE
...and much more.

At our place....
Guidelines for a healthy diet
Healthy lifestyle

Nutrition fact
Excessive eating
Food waste
Countless options
Weather conditions
and much more....

Just to show you the fact of life what is happening out there. SO the comparison does makes me realize something....
--> at some places people FIGHT for food. 
--> some people are sick/died because of no food or did not get enough nutritions
 but....

I GOT SICK BECAUSE I OVER EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! I over eat and my cute tummy was unable to process/digest the food I consumed NON STOP since morning until the time I go to sleep!
To show that my tummy was upset with the excessive feeding, I wasn't feeling well and my tummy was making this weird sound like a break down machine! krokkrokrok....
I've been in and out the toilet (diarrhea) countless of time and got dehydrated by the time I went to the clinic. 

The doctor gave me lots of medicine to be taken before meal, and was advise to 'SLOW DOWN' from eating! ha3
I've learned my lesson! 


Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: