Thursday, December 2, 2010

They can try....

Sibuk tersangat2. Tapi nak share sikit. Lately, semangat I memang down giler2 punya. Betul2 mengganggu jiwa raga I. Tu pasal I mem-bz kan diri. Keje2 tu sebenarnya tak lah urgent tapi sebab keadaan semasa I penuhi setiap waktu terluang dengan kerja. Ni pun update blog kejap sebab dah penat berfikir. 

Tapi apa yang I boleh cakap adalah memang tak ku sangka terhadap insan2 yang I sayang boleh melemahkan semangat I kata2 yang sinis atau bersikap acuh tidak acuh.

I rasa nak give up! Sedih! 

Tapi sebabkan dah melangkah kehadapan, I won't turned back! I anggap tu semua cabaran hidup. Yelah selagi kita tak berjaya, macam2lah orang nak cakapkan. So let it be. 

Setiap kali I feel down, I suka dengar lagu ni. Lagu ni wasone of my favorite song in 2000. Sekali dengar, I dah boleh ingat lirik nya. Even until today I masih play this song on youtube when I feel down, and I will keep on playing it until don't know when. 

Perasan tak header blog I? Me, myself & I-->there's a light in me, that shines brightly. They can try but they can't take that away from me.... Tahu tak lagu siapa ni?


They can say, 
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try 
How to make me feel that I, 
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or loose faith in my dreams
'Cause there's, 
There's a light in me,

That shines brightly,
They can try, 
But they can't take that away from me
From me


No no nooo
Oh they, 
They can do

Anything they want to you, 
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,
See I, 
I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade


'Cause there's, 
There's light in me me, 

That shines brightly, yes
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me

No oh oh,



They can't take this 

Precious love I'll always have inside me,
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go


Woah, woah



They can say 

Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down, 
But I won't face the ground,
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,
Although they do try,
How to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to fall,
Tell me what I believe or loose faith in my dreams,
'Cause there's a light in me,
That shines brightly yes

They can try but they can't take that away from 
Me

From me
No no nooo
Me


3 comments:

Arash Libra said...

trus berjuang!

sabya said...

wut hepen?

naimanuar said...

AL--yeah.thanks
S--biasalah. ni kira obstacle untuk mencapai kejayaan.