Secret's reveal: I am one of the silent reader of The Pink Stilettos. ha3 I like aeverything she wrote on her blog. It is very informative. She wrote about EVERYTHING-from breast feeding to where to shop! he3..2 months ago, as I was reading her blog 'silently', she wrote something about Lumpy butts, begone! I was fascinated by it and continue reading (as I am sure she will recommend something, somewhere!) ha3 truth be told, she recommend the 'thing' she is wearing! According to her, all Hollywood celebrities (
such as Oprah Winfrey and Miranda Lambert ) rely on
Spanx!
What is a
Spanx?
... slim and shapely appearance...
Terfikir juga, macam mana celebrities ni semua boleh ada silhouette figure! The Pink Stilettos bought it over at Spanx itself but it is expensive. The creator of Spanx, Sara Blakely make another affordable brand called LoveAssets. So to give it a try, I ordered from Anitha (which was recommended by The Pink Stilettos)
 |
| Abg Pos Malaysia hantar... | | | | |
|
 |
| Lucky Leggings |
|
|
 |
| Fantastic Firmers Tank | |
|
|
TERUS PAKAI!!! ha3... selesa tak macam girdle biasa. I really like it so much. No more 'spare tires' or 'mangkuk tingkat'. And it's very easy to wear! Boleh lah I berkebaya Raya nanti!!! ha3
Surprisingly, Spanx also have range for pregnant ladies. Cute giler!
 |
| I'll get one when I am in this shape! ha3 |
5 comments:
kelez ko maria!
kelez nok...how much...wah mek pun peernah baca iza beli tuh.wah thinking to get one for myself..almaklumla..out of shape sedikit...ehhehe
AL--maria mmg suka! ha3
Kin--u cuba click kat anitha punya link. dia ada stock skrg, dah siap convert.
ermmm, mana nak beli ni??
http://shopxing.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment