Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya AidilfitriImage by Hellmy via Flickr


Salam to YOU! Yes I know it's been more than 1 week but I have a very good reason for it! First because it is RAYA and second because we (my family &I) were busy preparing for my brother's reception!

But wait... It's still not to late to wish YOU, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. How was your Raya? As for me, this year Raya was different from previous years Raya or since my grandfather's died few years back. Since then, our Raya is more on going holidays. Jalan2 rumah sedara mara di seluruh daerah Melaka & Johor lepas tu tidur hotel tepi laut! Best kan? Kalau bawa passport memang sah2 masuk Singapore! 

Somewhere in Pahang...
Nanti I update apa yang berlaku sepanjang raya eh. 
Stay tune!



Enhanced by Zemanta



2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

nasib blog dah ok ko! kalo x mau meroyan!! adoiii

naimanuar said...

AL--kan!