Is this for REAL? Well, if (yes countless of IF from Day 1 entry) I win this iPhone from DiGi, does in come with the postpaid plans too? banyak songeh ini budak.
I can't decide which plan to choose because I haven't won the iPhone yet, so I am not sure which plan is suitable to my needs. But DiGi is very understanding with people like me, the plan can be upgraded anytime later on once I make up my mind.
I like this part--> iGet no bill shock after exceeding monthly quota! Good one! Because sometimes I do get a HEART ATTACK when I receive my phone bill! ha2
I like this part--> iGet no bill shock after exceeding monthly quota! Good one! Because sometimes I do get a HEART ATTACK when I receive my phone bill! ha2
p/s: Abang kuning tu comel (DiGi mascot)



No comments:
Post a Comment