ni entry luahan. sesiapa yang pengecut guna ID anonymous nak panggil aku stupid bitch, pergi mampos.
Lately, I am tired liaising with BANKERS. All this while I tried not to 'scold' them if they make mistakes. But much to my patience, I am no longer can be diplomatic with them. A BANKER should not make any mistakes! But human tend to make errors. I understand that fact. Even I myself is not a perfect person. But when it involve $$$$, of course I am particular even if there is a rounding error too can make the bank richer! This is because being in my position, it is my responsibility by making sure that the company's cash flow is PERFECT! In this kind of industry, we can't have insufficient fund, or any 'denda' due to bounced cheque or for whatever reason. Dapat warning letter dari Bank Negara, malu tau!
I have respect towards their profession (because my mom is a banker too, I know how pressure it is). So when my bankers (local & oversea) make error that can make me 'boiling inside' surely I have to complain! Yes, COMPLAINT! I like. Sapa tak kenal Naimatul Rais, semua kecut je kalo I call. Dah bertahun ada account dengan diorang, boleh tiber hari ni kate, signature tak authorised. Kalo ko tak ngamuk? Selama ni sign ok je, tiber kate tak de dalam list? So, whose to blame? My side? or their side?
I have respect towards their profession (because my mom is a banker too, I know how pressure it is). So when my bankers (local & oversea) make error that can make me 'boiling inside' surely I have to complain! Yes, COMPLAINT! I like. Sapa tak kenal Naimatul Rais, semua kecut je kalo I call. Dah bertahun ada account dengan diorang, boleh tiber hari ni kate, signature tak authorised. Kalo ko tak ngamuk? Selama ni sign ok je, tiber kate tak de dalam list? So, whose to blame? My side? or their side?
p/s: talking about it, I remembered I owe Arash Libra....
p/s/s: am going Spore again next week. Oh malasnya!
2 comments:
sebab sen-sen lah jadi juta² uolls..
ah pedulikan biatch² tersebut..
dlm dunia blogging alwiz begini uolls..
bilakah ke Spore? aiyohhh fasting mth ni..tak bestlah..baik dok Msia focus amal ibadat..tiber!
naik apa? silk air again? i terjumpa husband kak ning balik dari langkawi aritu dari airport. very friendly..
AL--tu pasal taruk highlight warna merah. kasi yg anon yg buta warna tu nmpk!
Haiyo, boss suruh pergi SECEPAT mgkn. Nak uruskan office sana. Tp mcm tak best je pergi masa ramadhan. Penat lah. Dahlah nak cari halal food tu susah sikit.
Rasanya Silk Air lah. Tp tak tau lagi. Silap2 naik Odysey Coach tu. Mahal gak.
Post a Comment