Monday, August 9, 2010

grrrr

I was sooo malu yesterday. This is when both parties were too tired to digest the information! Since fasting month is just few days away, I suggested to si dia to go out for dinner yesterday. Well, this week both of us were busy attending to our family needs. Both of us is the eldest in the family, the commitment and the responsibilities lies on our shoulders. As for me, every weekends I am spending time with my family because SOMEBODY is getting married so a lot of things need to be done, cum driver, cum organizer, cum this and that. It is very tiring part time JOB. I dun understand HE can be sooo relaxed over this matter. Mom & dad can't stop worrying. Adoi! Pening kepala! I will blog more on this...
So, yesterday after attending my cousin's wedding at Ampang and after visiting grandma, I went straight back home. Oh the weather was so hot yesterday, nasib baik tak kena migraine. Sampai rumah biasalah I menjalar jadi ular sawa selepas kekenyang makan kat kenduri dan rumah nenek. I dozed off for 45 mins, and I called si dia. We agreed to meet up for dinner but first planned we to go for a jog. Si dia said he will wear t-shirt and shorts and I decided to wear my gym attire. When I reached to our secret location (ceh), I saw him wearing jeans & shirt compared me wearing something like this...of course with tudung... & my pink crocs!

Google Image

Tu lah kemaluan nak mampos! And he planned to go to MV for dinner! gggrrrr.... I tiber rasa malu tak bertempat. Yelah. Selama ni pergi MV, ni lah pertama kali rasa COMOT! I sudah ditipu! Tapi memang kelakar lah. I siap cakap nak shopping beli baju baru semata2 nak look NICE.
Poyo je, JOGING kat MFM tau! Exercise MULUT n PERUT! ha3





No comments: