1. Pacnet Movie Day: SALT
2. HSBC Product Launching & Customer Appreciation Night 2010 (followed by exclusive Broadway, The Mamak Mee-Ah! The Musical Spoof)
Initially I agreed to go to the premier, but my boss couldn't make it to the HSBC Paroduct Launching, so he asked me to go. Well, I agreed without realizing that it was on the same day!
Well after much persuation from my colleagues, I agreed to attend the HSBC Product Launching because I've never watched a local Broadway before! It was held at the Actors Studio@Lot10. The event started at 7pm. We were served drinks & food. Oh I don't like cocktail event! I mean, I can't have the whole try for myself right? ha3. (to show how hungry I was on that time)
Ok..so after we (my colleagues & I) stuffed ourselves with the 'mini' foods on sticks and drinks we were ushered into the theater for the welcome speech, product launching, etc....
2. HSBC Product Launching & Customer Appreciation Night 2010 (followed by exclusive Broadway, The Mamak Mee-Ah! The Musical Spoof)
Initially I agreed to go to the premier, but my boss couldn't make it to the HSBC Paroduct Launching, so he asked me to go. Well, I agreed without realizing that it was on the same day!
Well after much persuation from my colleagues, I agreed to attend the HSBC Product Launching because I've never watched a local Broadway before! It was held at the Actors Studio@Lot10. The event started at 7pm. We were served drinks & food. Oh I don't like cocktail event! I mean, I can't have the whole try for myself right? ha3. (to show how hungry I was on that time)
Ok..so after we (my colleagues & I) stuffed ourselves with the 'mini' foods on sticks and drinks we were ushered into the theater for the welcome speech, product launching, etc....
The Actors Studio@Lot10We sat on the second last row from the top
Exactly after that ( I think around 8.15pm) it was time for the Broadway! Oh was I so excited. The stage is soooo cute! (as usual no cameras are allowed!)
The cast I'm not good at giving va-voomm review, but personally, it was HILARIOUS!
.....The team will be borrowing well-known numbers from Western musicals such as Oliver, West Side Story, Les Miserables and of course, Mamma Mia, and spoofing the lyrics to give it a Malaysian flavour.....
Memang kelakar. I gelak sampai nak pecah perut ok! Tak rugilah menonton!
Jom ramai2 tengok local theater!
.....The team will be borrowing well-known numbers from Western musicals such as Oliver, West Side Story, Les Miserables and of course, Mamma Mia, and spoofing the lyrics to give it a Malaysian flavour.....
Memang kelakar. I gelak sampai nak pecah perut ok! Tak rugilah menonton!
Jom ramai2 tengok local theater!
No comments:
Post a Comment