Monday, August 9, 2010

Photos



Last Friday, I took a half day off to spend time with my best GIRLFRIENDS except Atie could not make it on that day! Gambar tak de sebab ada confidentiality issue! ha3... Banyak gambar si kenit Balqis je. My very first 'anak buah'. When she was born, I helped Amy to look after her daughter while she was on confinement. Si kenit ni sangat lasak dan ngada2. Geram sungguh Auntie Naima pada Balqis. Ponek nak layan.


Cousing's Wedding on Sun 8/8/2010
The 2nd cucu Hajah Jariah to get married. Semua nya langkah bendul cucu sulung aka I lah. Ni tak lama lagi SOMEBODY in my family pun nak kawin. All the guys dah kawin. Yang perempuan je masih menunggu prince charming! ha3


p/s: Ayah called asking to intai2 his fish! OMG! To tell you the truth dad, your fish looked like a shark!

No comments: