Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Collection

Since graduated, I am back with my hobby that is READING. It's a habit since young. But I put it on hold since I started doing my bachelor 4 years ago. I never realize I have lots of books collection, some dated way back in 1989(kindergarten). Collection of Sweet Valley series(kids/twins), comic (Archie and Friends), Nancy Drew (too name a few). Then when I grew tired of reading these kind of books (meant for teenagers), I was introduced to Jeffry Archer & John Grisham (much more heavy reading). I think there was few years I left my hobby for my studies. I just couldn't find the time to read at least a book a month.
But it is kind of obsession. Now my collection of books is growing and my choices of author is expanding. I am into Cecilia Ahern, Dorothy Koomson, Sophie Kinsella and the latest ones is from Meg Cabot. (I do read few infamous author(can't remember who), personally I think their books are great too). Heather Wells Mysteries is books for adults. BEST GILER! I dah habis baca SIZE 12 IS NOT FAT.
Sekarang tiap kali balik kerja tak sabar nak siap2 nak nak sambung balik. Mungkin malam ni I akan start SIZE 14 IS NOT FAT EITHER. Fuh!




2 comments:

Aida Narina said...

have u read the latest from sophie kinsella? i baru je dapat membeli last weekend and everytime nak tidur baca sikit2. dulu i layan investigation series juga macam Christopher pike, tapi now suka yang rilex2 je. naimatul, try this author - Jodi Picoult. she's the writer of 'my sister's keeper'. according to a review from a friend, agak best. :)

naimanuar said...

Aida--yang twenties gilrs belum baca lagi. I pun suka buka dia sebab rilex n byk benda kite blh berangan! ha3
I pun dengar Jodi Picoult tu best. Brapa kali I baca review buku tu tp tak beli2 lagi. One day pasti beli gak! Actually I mmg suka investigation series. Berdebar siut kalo baca. Tapi Meg Cabot ni buku dia rilex giler. Tak heavy mcm certain author.