I know it's only a game. but i think most of the contestant in this program is all very selfish and arrogant. sorry to say, but it's true you guys were fat before joining this program, and since you were the chosen ones, you are considered lucky.
I really adore baby kevin. I think this program has boost his self confidence and eventhough you can't really see the dramatic changes yet, but until yesterday he has lost 41kg!
But I was kind of sad he got eliminated yesterday. I still remembered every word why Marilyn choose him, "this particular person will need more than 6 months to loose weight" (something like that) duh! You are talking that to another big size person, whilst you too a big size person! Then if you think baby kevin needs more than 6 months, you should proof to the audience that you can loose more weight (MORE THAN 3 kg) next week and hopefully you are able to stay until the final round to at least hit 100kg!
The thing is she only managed to loose 36kg to date, while kevin is more! Kevin, no matter what, you need to change your lifestyle and hopefully you be able to shed those extra fats! (You were so cute when you sang that song to Kristy!)
Then there is this one guy who refused (David) to eliminate his own ex-team mate. Blue team blah2... my god! There is only 1 member left in red team (eventhough now is on individual) so if not next week or the week after, you surely will have to vote out one of your ex-team member!
There is 3 more elimination rounds before the finale! It's tough but my guessing is that the ladies will be eliminated before the finale. YUP!
And I personally think among the guys, Carlo might win TBLA!
Oh btw, TONY, if you think you are so great, try to work out on your own INDEPENDENTLY! Kristy is only giving you motivation! Duh!!!!
http://www.biggestloserasia.com/index.php/site/index
2 comments:
tulah dah gemokkk..x sedor diri plak..kejis x perangai..
kan?! mmg kejis!
Post a Comment