My brother, Faris has been having a fever since Fri. But his temperature was high yesterday and there was a symptom ofdengue. I immediately brought him to the clinic again asking for a referral letter. So we went to Tropicana Medical Center @ Kota Damansara.
I went straight to the emergency unit, and my brother was being attended immediately while I fill up the registration form. The staffs there are friendly. And I got to be with my brother at the emergency unit, and the MO (medical officer) asking me so many questions and explained on what options that I can choose from. Since I was the next of kin, I have to make the wisest decision on what to be done. And constantly ringing my mother asking her few things and telling her the updates.
Firstly the MO checked on the rashes. According to him it looks more like an allergy. Then he checked on my brothers lung. Syukur the allergy doesn't affect his breathing. (he said at some stage, a person will turn blue due to it). My brother was given 2 jabs for the allergy. Then I asked the MO about my brother's unstable temperature. So he did a blood test which took 1 hour for result. While waiting, my sis, brother and I drawn the curtain and we took a rest. (I slept on the chair while my sis slept on the bed). The friendly nurse constantly checked on us. She even woke me up when the doctor wanted to explain the result. Alhamdullilah, the test came out negative but my brother's platelet was low (but within the range of 150). My brother was discharged but since there was an issue on the insurance part, I have to wait for awhile.

While waiting, at last I felt asleep!
My sister who thinks HOSPITAL is a great place to stay! She even planned to be admitted.
I went straight to the emergency unit, and my brother was being attended immediately while I fill up the registration form. The staffs there are friendly. And I got to be with my brother at the emergency unit, and the MO (medical officer) asking me so many questions and explained on what options that I can choose from. Since I was the next of kin, I have to make the wisest decision on what to be done. And constantly ringing my mother asking her few things and telling her the updates.
Firstly the MO checked on the rashes. According to him it looks more like an allergy. Then he checked on my brothers lung. Syukur the allergy doesn't affect his breathing. (he said at some stage, a person will turn blue due to it). My brother was given 2 jabs for the allergy. Then I asked the MO about my brother's unstable temperature. So he did a blood test which took 1 hour for result. While waiting, my sis, brother and I drawn the curtain and we took a rest. (I slept on the chair while my sis slept on the bed). The friendly nurse constantly checked on us. She even woke me up when the doctor wanted to explain the result. Alhamdullilah, the test came out negative but my brother's platelet was low (but within the range of 150). My brother was discharged but since there was an issue on the insurance part, I have to wait for awhile.
While waiting, at last I felt asleep!
p/s: the MO is cute!
2 comments:
mana gbr MO tu nyeh..tiber
tak perlu nk amik gmbr dia.. ha3
Post a Comment