What's IN BETWEEN? Well, in the preivous post I did mention that January is a hectic month for me. Syukur, the accounts are 98% finalize. Ha3.. I purposely leave it at 98%, at least I have something to do until Friday. Since early of the year, I have been having back ache. Sometimes my colleague will help me massaging my back. And in return, I massage her back. ha3. But yesterday I really can't take the pain anymore, I decided to go for massage. I think it has been 2 years since the last time I been to this SPA. Last time, I used to go there every month for reflexology. I have no idea why I stopped going there! ha3
BTW, after lunch I set the appointment at 6pm. Surprisingly, the owner still remember me! ha3 Firstly the masseuse soak my feet in Au Natural Soak. Tak taulah mondo... Since the place was lightly dim, I only could see, flower petals+warm water. Then she dried my feet and bring me to the massage room, where I change to practically NOTHING! Then I realized I need a body scrub too. The owner recommended Mococoa Borneo Body Treatment. It took 2 person to scrub my body, I think it took them about approximately 45mins. Once they had wiped my body cleanly, the massage begins. OMG, it was soooooo NICE! I really enjoyed every moment of it.
The massage took about 1.5 hrs. The owner said the next time she ask me to try Hot Stone.
Definitely yesterday I had a good night sleep. No more back aching, and I feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I feel my body is so 'light'. ha3... really enjoy it!
p/s: reflexology next!
BTW, after lunch I set the appointment at 6pm. Surprisingly, the owner still remember me! ha3 Firstly the masseuse soak my feet in Au Natural Soak. Tak taulah mondo... Since the place was lightly dim, I only could see, flower petals+warm water. Then she dried my feet and bring me to the massage room, where I change to practically NOTHING! Then I realized I need a body scrub too. The owner recommended Mococoa Borneo Body Treatment. It took 2 person to scrub my body, I think it took them about approximately 45mins. Once they had wiped my body cleanly, the massage begins. OMG, it was soooooo NICE! I really enjoyed every moment of it.
The massage took about 1.5 hrs. The owner said the next time she ask me to try Hot Stone.Definitely yesterday I had a good night sleep. No more back aching, and I feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I feel my body is so 'light'. ha3... really enjoy it!
p/s: reflexology next!
4 comments:
ko stim x masa tuh?? matilamakkkk!!
ABDUL RAHMAN BIN SAHLAH!!!!! vavih ko kan! ha3 siut! ko mmg nk kena! ko tunggu! ha3
bestnya~!
pergi xet2.. u desrve it! dh naik pangkat kan
Post a Comment