Are you aware of this campaign? The Selangor government is having this campaign on every Saturday. Luckily I brought my own bag to shopping. Basically it involves all stores in Selangor. I went to Guardian yesterday. And I saw the 'No Plactic Bag Campaign' banner. (luckily it was Sunday! I mean I only brought my purse). Except for the trip to Giant, I just leave everything in the trolley. (It was cool actually).
I stuffed everything in the bag. But Debenhams did give out a bag (which of course 100% recyclable) Oh btw, Debenhams is having a 50% sale. I bought a t-shirt which only cost RM22 after discount. Isn't it a bargain?
But with all this campaign, they do provide plastic bag at a cost! So imagine if you are used to have so many plastic bags for your groceries, and now they are charging for every piece, so better think twice. Better still, BRING YOUR OWN PLASTIC BAGs. And for shopping, just bring your own paper bag (like I did everytime I go to BodyShop) or bring an Ikea bag! (no wonder everybody has that bag!)
But with all this campaign, they do provide plastic bag at a cost! So imagine if you are used to have so many plastic bags for your groceries, and now they are charging for every piece, so better think twice. Better still, BRING YOUR OWN PLASTIC BAGs. And for shopping, just bring your own paper bag (like I did everytime I go to BodyShop) or bring an Ikea bag! (no wonder everybody has that bag!)
My trolley

Not only Debenhams give out the bag, they even include the hanger!
p/s: Let's Go Green!
p/s: Let's Go Green!
No comments:
Post a Comment