Monday, August 3, 2009

seaweed..


I have been eying this product since the past 2 months. I thought I wanted to give it a try, but I was a bit hesitate. Entah macam mana, last Friday, while waiting for Atie (our monthly meet up), I went to BodyShop. My intuition tells me to buy the travel pack (cost RM79) but the saleslady persuade me to buy the set (consists of Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer, cost RM99), which can last up to 6months. Actually I wanted to give it a try first. Then after reconsidering the offer, I bought the RM99 + Sunblock (a must, RM59) and a blemish stick (RM33). According to the saleslady, I may return it within 1 week if I feel unsatisfied with the product.
So, on the same night before going to bed, I washed my face with the cleanser. I was speechless. I have been trying lots of products for Oily Skin, but this particular cleanser is like MAGIC! I saw my pores tighten and I felt FRESH! (skII pun kalah beb)
Cleanser

I wiped my face dry to swipe the toner. And another MAGIC! It's like a second coat of cleansing, except that this time it removes excess traces of make up, etc.

Toner
Moisturizer

After toner, I applied this, it easily absorbed by the skin. My skin feels fresh, clean, soft, supple, and even matte.(curi ayat dari bodyshop) But it's true!
Then in the morning, I pakai the sunblock. This is the first time I knew an Combination/Oily Skin's product include Sunblock which is meant for oily/combination skin.

So my comment after 3 days using it: MY FACE IS LESS OILY!

I don't think I need to return it back! And the next time around, I will buy the clay mask, scrub and the night cream.

3 comments:

Arash Libra said...

nak try jugeklah...<---matilamek! ado!!

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

macam besh jor....

naimanuar said...

arash--i have an oily skin, but this one product is very effective! kalo muka berminyak, cubalah. mmg bgs
kin--muka u tak oily lah, you may try other product.