Wednesday, August 5, 2009

good news indeed

Last 2 weeks, si dia received an offer letter to 'berkhidmat untuk negara', I mean working in the government sector. He immediately tendered within 1 week notice given at UKM.
The Lapor Diri was on 3/8/2009. Out of 160 offers sent out, only 130 came, out of it only 20 male's applicants. To make things worst, male's applicant who is single will be posted outside KL/Selangor area. I was down for the past few days because of the uncertainty of his posting.
Then si dia sms-ed me this morning. He already knew which agency he is working for but not sure WHERE. I browsed for that agency and find out the probable places that they might sent him to. Most of the agency's branches are at town area, not some remote places.
I doa that he will get posted in KL/Selangor area and was hoping Putrajaya. So PUTRAJAYA it is!
Now I can do my work. ♥☺

4 comments:

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

yey..berjiran nnt kita nok!!!...hahahaha.. jabatan mana?

naimanuar said...

kin--jpj, tp sementara je. menci~

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

wah senang ar ade kaki jpj..leh tolong nnt..wakkakak...xper jpj xramai g cun! sebab pakai uniform..wakakakk

naimanuar said...

hahaha, now it's difficult to give my trust to him!