Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadhan

Alhamdullilah, today is the second day of Ramadhan, 3rd night for terawih. Alhamdullilah, I get the opportunity to perform terawih on the 1st & 2nd night. But today, I tak pergi because...no reason. Yesterday, there was a tazkirah after Isya', the ustaz said, Ramadhan is a holy month, a special month whereby all our prayer & doa' will be accepted (easily), insya allah. Besides, we should aim for the last 10 nights of Ramadhan-the LailatulQadar which is a bonus of a life time of all of us. According to the ustaz, the 'bonus' is 83 years of forgiveness (dulu, kini, selamanya). But he said that, kita umat Muhammad ni terbalik. For the first half of Ramadhan, the mosque will be overflown. And then the last 10 nights of Ramadhan, we are busy for Aidulfitri preparation, in a way we neglect what is important-the special BONUS that ALLAH will give to those who bersujud kepadaNYA.
I bersyukur sangat dapat to perform my fast in this Ramadhan. You know, I am not saying I am a perfect person. But I am just so excited with this Ramadhan, it is like a turning point for the whole new me. Insya allah. I think it has been awhile I didn't not perform terawih or berjemaah. Berjemaah ni lagi banyak pahala dari perform prayers alone.

No comments: