Monday, August 3, 2009

Holiday

This is a very late entry. Almaklum lah, owner camera tu asyik outstation je. hi2. Igt tak dulu I pernah mention dapat offer pergi holiday in June09? barulah nak upload gmbr n cite sikitlah...
This holiday was a coincident. Since Atie(my best friend) need to bring the Usahawan for site visit, she asked me to tag along. So from 1-4 June 2009, I was with her to the East Coat of Malaysia, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu and Kota Bharu.

1 June 2009
Gathered at Atie's office in Shah Alam. Around 10am departed from Shah Alam headed to MRR2. The traffic was heavy on that day. Reached Gombak Toll around 11am. So the journey begins. Most of time, Atie and I slept along the way, until we stopped for lunch time. The planned was supposed to be having lunch at Kuantan, but since we were still like 2 hrs away to reached Kuantan, we stopped over at one of the rest area. I think it was called Gambang R&R.
This was the Gerai that served our lunch on that day. Sedap juga....
Then around 1pm, we made our journey headed to Kuantan. Atie and I, apa lagi sambung tido!
Around 2pm, we reached Kuantan, and we headed to one of the kampung for site visit-kilang buat Sos Pencicah.
model tgh rasa kuah rojak!

Lepas tu kitorg ke bandar Kuantan, pergi kedai Bakery ni. Oklah, I bought some chocalate chip cookies.(sorry tak amik gmbr sbb makan smp lupa) Around 5.30pm we headed to Kuala Terengganu. Damn, it was a very long journey to KT. Tido bgn blk pun tak sampai2 lagi!. We reached the hotel at 10.30pm! No phot was taken, because we were tooooo exhausted (maca I lak yg bawa bus) Before check-in, we had our dinner at the hotel. tu pun makan sikit je sebab dah penat nak mandi and tido!

2 June 2009
Morning View.

We woke up at 7am, as we need to continue our journey by 9am. We were the first to go for breakfast. After breakfast, both of us tour the hotel. We have no idea what was our coordinate actually. ha3.
This hotel was located near Masjid Terapung. Sorry no photo of the mosque. Nak masuk kena pakai sopan.

Oh I forgot to mention that, since the 1st day I kena migrain. I have no idea why. So that was why I wore my spectacle on the 2nd day, since we will be spending our times visiting and shopping.
Before the major activity started, we headed to Kg Baru at KT. Kampung ni jadi kampung tercontoh dan tercantik kat KT ni. Kat sini, kebanyakkan penduduk bergotong royong mencantikkan kawasan kampung. Kementerian sponsor kampung ni untuk start their own tanaman and ternakan.

Besides that, kitorg singgah ke SPA. If only we were given a time to pamper ourselves, but due to time constraint, singgah je melawat. (Since I followed my friend, she need to official visit some of the places so that the Usahawan that followed us will be able to learn and exchange ideas). Then we stopped over at kedai keropok lekor under Kementerian sponsor. Lepas tu around 12.30pm, we headed to PASAR PAYANG! We were given 2 hrs to shop. Traffic was bad at that time. (lupa it was school holiday) I bought kaftan for my mom and Si Dia's mom, kain sarung for my dad and Si Dia's dad, and keropok! Nak beli kain, tak cukup peruntukan. I will come here again. Kain sutera batik mmg sgt MURAH! Around 2.30pm, we had lunch at this place. Served makanan kampung. It was raining when we finished, so the trip to Kota Bharu was a pleasant one.
The journey to KB was another hell of a time. Jauh giler! Oh lupa, before that we stopped over at kawasan yang jual kerepok losong. I bought RM20 of it.
One of the shop

We reached KB at 7.30pm. Before checked-in at Juwita Premier Hotel (no comment), we had our dinner at the coffee house. Then around 9pm, trip to Wakaf Che Ye. Kalo kat KL, sort of mcm UPtown lah.
We were given about 2hrs to shop. Besar betul tempat ni. Ramai orang pula tu. I tak beli apa2 pun. Kebetulan kat sini pun ade jual coconut shake (baca dalam entry arash), ape lagi beli lah. Boleh tahan!
Malam tu tido memang lena lah. Yelah I think we spend most of our time on the road!

3 June 2009
Woke up at 7pm. Seperti biasa we makan first. ha2. then baru naik mandi and bersiap2 for the day. After breakfast, we went to Pasar Khadijah. Rupanya Pasar ni terletak about 10mins walking distance from our hotel! Tak perasan. Kat sini, I bought some souvenier for my friends. Then after 2 hrs jalan2 kat Pasar ni, we had lunch at this place.
After that, we headed to Rantau Panjang, about 1hr journey. Dalam bas, the both of us tido. ha2. perut kenyang, senang hati. Tau2 dah sampai Rantau Panjang. We were given 3hrs (until 5.30pm) Atie and I, jalan2 je, and we found a place to pamper ourselves, only costing RM30! caya tak?
We didn't realize that nak pergi Rantau Panjang ni ade Kastam. Masa balik baru perasan.
Reached Hotel about 6.30pm. Rehat and freshen ourselves. Tonight tak de activity. So we decided to go to Wakaf Che Ye again by taxi. Surprisingly, kat KB ni tak de taxi! The same taxi guy, made trip to our hotel just to drop us off and send us back! I rasa malam tu memang rezeki pakcik tu lah. As usual, I tak beli apa2 sangat. I tak getilah nak shopping kat tempat mcm ni. Pening kepala, ramai sangat orang! Masa tengah tunggu pakcik taxi tu, I saw this Dikir Jalanan. Best, meriah giler walaupun satu patah perkataan tak faham!Reached hotel at 11.30pm, we packed our stuff since tomorrow we will be heading back to KL!

4 June 2009
Free activity until 12.30pm. After breakfast, kitorg jalan kaki pergi Pasar Khadijah nak beli keropok. Then balik hotel untuk berehat. Around 11.45pm, check-out, had lunch and balik KL!
We started our journey back at 1.30pm. And we reached Shah Alam at 10.30pm! Giler bontot aku smp kebas dok lama sangat. Ikut jalan lama!

The end!

No comments: