Sunday, January 18, 2009

*perut sakit*

I always have trouble trying out new food or sometimes even the same food I take. For instance yesterday I had nasi, daging masak merah, sup ekor, telur dadar, timun and some sambal belacan for dinner. After 10 mins, i felt my stomach is burning inside. I knew something is not right but I did not bother it too much. I am not used taking heavy meal at night but yesterday I was forced to eat by mom. She said, 'penat tau ibu order kat kedai' oklah.. I pun makan sikit. So after struggling trying to finish the rice (just a small portion), i felt like i need to go to the toilet. so i sat in the toilet tying to 'ease' but nothing. my stomach kept 'growling'. i kept myself hydrated. but then it makes me wanted to go for a loo every few minutes. haha.. it was a long nite yesterday. then at 2am, i decided to sleep eventhough i am not that sleepy. and i accidentally woke up at 9am because my stomach is giving me the 'signal' but nothing happened. so i had my breakfast, and again the same thing happened.
after few rounds of the trip to the toilet, at last I manged to 'ease' myself. i assumed it is empty by then but it is still 'growling'
arrggghhh...what went wrong!

8 comments:

Arash Libra said...

cian ko nok!!! mungkin tanda2 nak bertambah cantek kot!! kikikiki...cabottt

Waja Timur said...

ade baby ke dlm perut tu...haha

Arash Libra said...

amboi3x nua..kemain lagi..

naimanuar said...

i mmg chantek, tak perlu sakit perut pun. haha.. nua ni mmg nk kena.

Arash Libra said...

wow nak kena apa tuh?? cubit ker...atau lain2 hahaha

Waja Timur said...

ehh...ade lain2 ke man

Arash Libra said...

ewah² nua..wat tatau lak..kikiki..

Waja Timur said...

btul...x tau...