Thursday, January 29, 2009

{CNY Lunch}

It has been a tradition that every CNY, my company will organize a luncheon for the staffs and independent directors/whoever the bosses thinks to invite. My first luncheon was when I first join in 2007. We had our lunch at China Treasure Restaurant, Sime Darby Convention Cnetre. I will always look forward for this luncheon because well… you know I can’t resists when there is GOOD food being served for FREE. Usually there will be 2 luncheons-one from the company and the other one is from our Investment Manager. Since I took over the administration work, I will ask my boss to go some other place. Last year we went to Maju Palace. The food was marvelous. But it was so crowded. So this year around I proposed that we go to PJ Hilton, but my boss said try China Treasure. I was stunned. He said we never been there. Ha? Oklah whatever lah boss. There is one place that worth going, Lai Po Heen at Mandarin Oriental. But it is so difficult to get a table and furthermore it is far from our office. (Anyway, our Investment Manager will only go to Oriental Pearl at Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort. The food there, boleh tahanlah. The same every year)
Talking about food suddenly make me feel hungry. My sandwich taste bitter out of sudden.

3 comments:

Arash Libra said...

u dah makan ke biscuit tu? ops!

naimanuar said...

biscuit ape nok? mana ko tau pasal biscuit ni? are we referring to the same biscuit or what? haha

Arash Libra said...

nok skang mek pakai bahasa kiasan jer..mek malas nak straight to the point! kang ramai mkn hati lak! tiber!