Well, it didn't turned out as planned. As I mentioned in my first entry that I will be bringing my siblings to watch movie, well I didn't. I was too lazy to wake up that morning. I felt so tired. Anyway, in the evening I had dinner with my buddy. Pitty him, he was home alone for 2 weeks. I went to his house at Amansuria. Nice neighborhood I would say. We decided to go to Centrepoint for dinner. We had Japanese and McD's ice-cream for dessert.
Everytime we meet, the topic would be about why is he still single at the age of 26. He will update me with all the what happened in his life since the last time we met. Surprisingly, he has a benchmark for the ladies he met. I don't blame him for being such a chaser. It all happen when his sister got married. His parents sort of like pressuring him to bring back a potential future wife. ha3
My classes started last week 2 days before the New Year. Thanks boss for letting me go off at 5.30pm. Anyway, the lecturer didn't turned up, so those who came decided to have dinner at Pak Li, Rahman belanja. Penuh meja bulat tu. There were 12 of us. We talked about study, work, life, gossiping. Don't be surprised-all of them were boys. ha2 BOYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO GOSSIP!!! but they just don't admit it.
This week was the worst week for me--AGAIN! I have been hurt AGAIN! I really don't understand it. I was down for the past few days, but I am ok now. He said we are different in sense of I spend most of my times chilling out with my friends. He said he can't accept the fact that 'his girl' spending time with guy friends. duhhh... When he said all that, there is no point to straight things out. I was sad and hurt, but I have to move on. I need myself back. I want to be happy. I was so happy yesterday. Spending time with Bobi and Rahman, doing nothing, just makan and makan. Tau jelah Bobi tu. Then for the 1st time, I went to Satay Station with them. Oh I wished I stay in Ampang, bosan2 boleh join diorg semua. Tapi once in a while, I suka buat keje gile! Biar pun jauh, I akan datang and lepak sampai penat.
So tomorrow, no more tears for me! I want to focus with my life. HE is in my past now! AND I AM LOOKING FOR INTERESTING FUTURE THAT WILL HAPPEN! (rahsia) oopss!
My classes started last week 2 days before the New Year. Thanks boss for letting me go off at 5.30pm. Anyway, the lecturer didn't turned up, so those who came decided to have dinner at Pak Li, Rahman belanja. Penuh meja bulat tu. There were 12 of us. We talked about study, work, life, gossiping. Don't be surprised-all of them were boys. ha2 BOYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO GOSSIP!!! but they just don't admit it.
This week was the worst week for me--AGAIN! I have been hurt AGAIN! I really don't understand it. I was down for the past few days, but I am ok now. He said we are different in sense of I spend most of my times chilling out with my friends. He said he can't accept the fact that 'his girl' spending time with guy friends. duhhh... When he said all that, there is no point to straight things out. I was sad and hurt, but I have to move on. I need myself back. I want to be happy. I was so happy yesterday. Spending time with Bobi and Rahman, doing nothing, just makan and makan. Tau jelah Bobi tu. Then for the 1st time, I went to Satay Station with them. Oh I wished I stay in Ampang, bosan2 boleh join diorg semua. Tapi once in a while, I suka buat keje gile! Biar pun jauh, I akan datang and lepak sampai penat.
So tomorrow, no more tears for me! I want to focus with my life. HE is in my past now! AND I AM LOOKING FOR INTERESTING FUTURE THAT WILL HAPPEN! (rahsia) oopss!
4 comments:
gossip ker?? kikiki..btw, life is complicated lah naima..lastly, i felt a bit disappointed abt the chill..i think, i'm x interested to talk abt "chill" anymore..tiber! don't give some hope, if u can't make it..(apa i ckp nih?? artis ker)
I was just blog walking n found urs. Link exchange?
wehh ko turun jugak akhirnya ke satay stesen..kate pegi warong soto?? makan jelah keje korunk kan..cubela wat aktibiti sehat2 peluh skt.ekekeke..
naima,aku nk pjm ayat "..HE is in my past now! AND I AM LOOKING FOR INTERESTING FUTURE THAT WILL HAPPEN!.." nk tuko "SHE" lah..hahaha
btw..tajok sterusnye ko punya aku tau.. "sumthg wil hapen" kan kan..haha
raden:ok. I am still new, so let me know how to operate this blog.
Jaz:pay royalty 1st. that's my tagline.
Man:tak payah cite2.simpan je...
Post a Comment