Wednesday, January 28, 2009

//long weekends\\

24-27 Jan 2009
I love holidays especially the long weekends. Don’t you think so? It’s the time when you can do so many things. Just to share with you what I was doing.


Friday-23/1/2009
OK, you know the feel of Pre-Holiday? I can’t really concentrate at work. So I was lazing around doing nothing at all. As usual, the best actress goes to me. After 3 weeks of hard work… I need a break. Nothing much happened.

Saturday-24/1/2009
I was looking forward for that Saturday because I have a DATE! Hihi…A bit nervous but everything went smoothly. Mmm what should I write? As for conclusion, WE really enjoyed ourselves. (kasi suspense-tak nak cite panjangrahsia) Just a snippet-watch MOVIES (IP Man, Brides War), bought story books (Sophie Kinsella's & Cecilia Ahern's), window shopping, etc

Sunday-25/1/2009
I went to SP with my siblings. We watched Bedtime Story, went to the Arcade and have lunch oh and SHOPPING. Everything was on sale. Good bargain, I can’t resists. I was thinking to go ice skating, but I really can’t stand the cold. I was too tired of walking at MV the day before. Then we went to Ikano, where I bought books for my siblings. At night I started to read Sophie Kinsella's book-Confessions of a Shopaholic! There will be a movie of this story. (I know it's outdated, but I dont care) I only took a day to finish reading. ha3

Monday-26/1/2009
I went to SPA with my best friend. 6 hrs treatment! Man we were so hungry by the time we finished. We did body scrub, Jacuzzi, body massage, sauna and sauna facial. I really enjoyed the massage session. The facial was a bit too painful for me. But overall I am satisfied. Then we grabbed our lunch cum dinner at Sushi King then headed towards Atie’s condo. We talked, gossip, watch Friends etc. At night, I watched Narnia-borrowed from Atie, and started reading the second book I bought. Slow progress.

Tuesday-27/1/2009
I totally forgot I have an appointment with my insurance agent and sent my mother to lunch appointment. Thousand apologies. So my mom went alone, and I rescheduled the appointment. We met at A&W PJ. Then I went to UiTM to do some revision. I managed to cover Risk & Return chapter. Ha3 At night, I watched Harry Porter. haha

That all!


4 comments: