Tadi bank call. Biasalah kan ada jelah promotion untuk pengguna setia credit card. Most of the time I layan jelah diorg buat marketing. Kali ni memang menarik sebab leh offset government tax via Bonuslink points. (My yearly fee memang free sebab once a while I spend and use the card)
Masa marketing personnel tu dok potpet2, I tengah buat kerja lain. Tiber dia kate, 'Cik ni pengguna VIP kami, credit limit pun dah increase.......' I was like, 'Hold on! Since when did the bank increase my limit?' The personnel answered, 'Oh since last year. You are not aware about it?' I was like, 'mmm..NOPE!'
OK seriously, I am so pissed off! Ini semua ada tendency untuk menambah hutang! Oh btw, I forgot to mention the card was solely for my insurance payment. Senang, charge directly to my card. Ok untuk mengelak I TERpakai card tu, I will cut it into half! (Like I did to the other card) Tapi card tu unik sebab it's only for lady! Cantik ok! mmm tgk lah mcm ne. Once I cut half the card, I will show you the proof.
I am towards a debt free life!
P/S: si dia is a very good example in managing his debt.
No comments:
Post a Comment