Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's not safe anymore

Still at a shocking state. I was awaken by the commotion made by my dad and brothers. I opened my room door and saw everybody was awake and holding 'something'. Still at a blurry stage, I asked them what happened. My younger brother said, there was somebody on the roof. I asked again, how did he know. He replied, our neighbor called mother that she heard somebody on the roof. My brothers all very protective and they check every corner of our house and knocking the ceilings. It was obvious that there was somebody on the roof. Since the roof structure was so high and it was dark, we were unable to catch any glimpse of that somebody. Mother called the guard. 2 guards came and inspect the surrounding area.
When dad said everything is ok, I went back to my room to continue what I was doing--SLEEPING, and again I heard like somebody was running! It does not sound like an animal kind of running, but it is more like a human running away. I get out from my room and sat in my parents room for awhile.
Stupid robbers!


2 comments:

xetxet said...

I went back to my room to continue what I was doing--SLEEPING

hahaha.

naimanuar said...

xetxet--yeah true!ha3