Oh I really enjoyed watching Inception! Yes, it's a complicated movie -- architecture of the mind. Memang best lah! tak rugi tengok. So those who wanted to watch this kind of movie, make sure you are not stress or tired. ha3. This movie needs you to think!
p/s: the casts semua elok2 buatannya. ha3
I love magic kind of movie such as Harry Potter, Merlin etc. I've watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice. My comment, so so only! But I really like the fact that this movie relates to Merlin. ha3. Apa lagi cik kak, Google lah cari info.
p/s: Nicolas Cage in this kind of movie--nah!
p/s: the casts semua elok2 buatannya. ha3
I love magic kind of movie such as Harry Potter, Merlin etc. I've watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice. My comment, so so only! But I really like the fact that this movie relates to Merlin. ha3. Apa lagi cik kak, Google lah cari info.
p/s: Nicolas Cage in this kind of movie--nah!
No comments:
Post a Comment