Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have nothing....

This is for company's profile. They required me to write a CV of myself. Seriously I have no idea what to write. Nothing to 'impress'. Eventhough I've been working for 7 yrs already, but I considered baru setahun jagung. 4 years in accounting & auditing line. 2 years in administration. I was browsing some public listed company's profile and I felt so inexperienced. Giler power diorg punya CV. Siap ada double first class hons degree lagi!
My friend cakap, my CV kenalah ada my mission & vision sebab dah management level, takkan nak tulis cikai2 jekan. Tapi memang tak tau apa nak tulis. Bila waktu macam ni lah terperasan, I dah simpan my application tu lama sangat. Dok peram jadi pekasam. Tadi, I forward email kat my superior. 2 of them. I dah dapat testimonial from one of them. Tinggal lagi sorang. Once done, memang I terus submit!
Insya allah, in few months time, boleh lah I add this--> ...is a chartered member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. I think this sentence says it all.


No comments: