Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Countdown

Hi people, it has been a WEEK. I know! I miss blogging so much. Very tight up with work...
Oh just to let you know..... V.A.C.A..T.I.O.N.
Yes, I am going vacation to one of the beautiful beaches in Malaysia. Blue sea, clear sky...I really can't wait to unwind! I can hear the ocean, I can feel the fresh & salty air, I am seeing myself in my swimsuit, snorkeling, island hoping, chilling etc.... Bestnya!
Since it will take approximately 5 hrs to reach the jetty and another 1.5hrs to reach the island, my friend suggested that we pack light but making sure we bring all the essentials! Hopefully it will not rain on the days we are there.

Checklist.
I am bringing few of these....
not forgetting this....

not forgetting personal products.

And I'll pack everything in this...

all photos are from Google image unless stated otherwise.




3 comments:

Noor Hashirin Mohd Hashim said...

nak ikut.....

Arash Libra said...

segeraaaaaaa!! hye shirin..huhu

naimanuar said...

NHMH--jumpa ko kat sanalah....
AL--countdown!!!!