Thursday, June 10, 2010

a letter

Dear Mr Bf,
Starting tonight, I am no longer that 'important' in your life. You know why.

Enjoy the matches. I know you are in dilemma between me and the matches. I know we have to cut short our night talk because you have to sleep early. I know we are not going out as usual because you stay up late or the match is in the morning. But I hope you understand too. If I am showing my tantrum to you, I hope you know why and realize what is happening. But don't worry, I'll just make myself occupied by...oh I haven't think about that yet! ha3. You can talk about the game to me, but you are aware that I don't understand a single thing about it (that's what you said, it's complicated). But as your other half, I am all ears even if it bores me to death. ha3

Love you!




2 comments:

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

kehkehe...samela kat sini...cuma bezanyer kene berebut control..boleh tak?aci tak?ahahhahah

naimanuar said...

kin..beli je tv lagi satu!ha3 i dh prepare dh ni. dh ckp dgn nua, nnt kena beli 2 tv n langgan 2 astro! ha3