Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Honey, I'm back!

ha3... I only been away for work. Tight schedule. Bigger responsibilities when you are at this position. Just to share something with all. For the past week I've been watching Harry Potter series....AGAIN! I have no idea why. I think if there is a quiz for Harry Potter, I be able to answer it all including the charms! ha3
okok... Besides Harry Potter, I also watch Narnia series. I remembered I watched the 1st series with my siblings and I cried because Aslan was killed(I think more to sacrifice himself) by the White Witch. ha3. And I remembered the cinema was full with kids. It was like in a kindergarten. NOISY! but it was fun! Never been in a cinema full with KIDS!
I have no comment on the series, it's more on fantasy than reality. I like it tho. What I am meaning to write is that, if you realized at the end of The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian, there was a beautiful song to end the series.








No comments: